Super-charge your innovation through the power brainstorming techniques you will learn. Get your copy now: USD 22.95.
Should you continue to invest time and money in innovation?
What will happen if you don¬ít continue to innovate? Will your company even exist in 5 years’ time? Competition is fierce!
This book will show you how to brainstorm new ideas to keep you ahead of the competition. It is more critical now than ever that you differentiate your company from its competitors.
• Brainstorming can cut costs and open up brand new revenue opportunities. Existing products and services can be improved, processes streamlined, and new product lines and services added as a result of the brainstorming processes taught in this book.
• Services, internal processes, interactions, customer service, marketing, sales, and all areas of a business benefit from the brainstorming techniques taught in this book.
• Learn how to build a culture of brainstorming to generate new ideas quickly and easily, generating the momentum you need for your business.
• Power Brainstorming¬ô is filled with mind mapping examples and NovaMind¬ô will help you do your own power brainstorming.
Easy to apply to small and large companies
"Great ideas for bringing creativity back to the "meetings". In this difficult economy, these methods for creative thinking are needed more than ever. The concepts are easily applied."
Audrey L. Wancket
The free-form idea generation of brainstorming among a company¬ís employees and customers creates power for that company to shoot ahead of its competitors, find new markets, solve new needs, and develop meaningful businesses.
Power Brainstorming¬ô treats you to two helpful tracks in one book:
- Track 1 is filled with instructions and methods to make all your brainstorming sessions productive and fun, and gives you so many choices that your brainstorming efforts will never get boring.
- Track 2 tells the story of a group of employees that begin brainstorming with a young novice facilitator. This team¬ís efforts start to catch the attention of the firm¬ís executives who want to learn how and why the methods have been so effective.
You follow the story and you receive methods and tools to create a similar great story in your own company.
A "Must Read"
A way to generate ideas in todays fast paced world of change.
A must read for thoes who are faced with changing a business model, yesterday!
Michael J. Kosiak
How to Buy
Purchase your copy of the Power Brainstorming eBook today from our Online Store for USD 22.95, and get your innovation back on track.
About the Author
PhD, MBA, CMC, Speaker, Author, Consultant, Entrepreneur, Brain Facilitator
Starting from a strong academic background with a PhD, MA and BA in Mathematics, Hazel has spent 15 years in the computer industry, broadened her experience through over 14 years as a consultant in management and marketing to companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
She is qualified with an MBA in International Marketing and Finance, and has taught in MBA programs for the Kellogg Graduation School of Management, DePaul Graduate Shool of Business, and Cardean.
As a public speaker, she has accrediations from the American Management Association, the National Speaker Association, and American Marketing Association, and she has been a keynote speaker for various sales meetings, workshops and seminars for worldwide companies.
In Power Brainstorming, Hazel brings her considerable background and experience to the table to demystify the brainstorming process by showing how it works with the results of her own research and with support from some of the best minds on the subject.
Super-charge your innovation through the power brainstorming techniques you will learn. Get your copy now: USD 22.95 Add to Cart
What’s in the book?
- Foreword by Ralf Steiffe
- Brainstorming: The Free Thinking Process
- The Brainstorming History Trail
- What do We Know About Our Brain That Will Help Us Brainstorm?
- The Nitty Gritty of Brainstorming: Speed and Documentation
- Creativity, Chaos and Charting
- Use Your Whole Brain for Brainstorming
- 15 Non-Rules for Brainstorming
- Critical Thinking: The Who?, What? How? Questions
- Evaluating Critical Thinking Questions and Generating New Solutions
- Individual Brainstorming
- Go For Diversity!
- When Minds Click: Collaborative Brainstorming Power
- Planning for a Brainstorming Session
- Using Tools to Help Trigger Brainstorming Visual Thinking
- Mind Mapping: Mind Maps as Tools for Brainstorming
- Clustering Explained
- The Forest, The Trees and The Flower
- Brainstorming Card Decks
- Brainstorming With A Large Audience
- Build a Business Culture for Innovation Brainstorming
- Epilogue: What You Have Gained
- Bonus Exercises
- Additional Material, Reading and Brainstorming Tools
- Notes and Credits