Business Guide to Mind Mapping
Who is this book for?
This book is designed for business owners, managers, employees, business consultants, sales people, independent contractors, and anyone else who has any involvement in business planning, problem solving, presentations, pitching ideas, selling, or anyone who needs to be more organized and efficient at work.
Where did the information come from?
This book draws on the collective experience of Gideon King, founder and owner of NovaMind Software and more than 10 other Mind Mapping experts, as well as a number of research papers, multiple web sites and an online survey.
What is in the book?
Well you’re going to need to buy the book to find out the full information, and see all the example Mind Maps etc, but here are the chapter titles and the sections of the book, which should give you a clear picture of what is in the book. Also when you purchase the book, you receive access to an exclusive book owner’s forum with links to resources, example Mind Maps for you to download and use, and a place for you to share your thoughts with other book owners and the author.
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Mind Mapping
- How To Use This Book
- What is Mind Mapping?
- The Different Learning Styles
- Where does Mind Mapping come from?
- How does it work?
- Who uses Mind Mapping?
- How do Different Industries use Mind Mapping?
- Mind Mapping Vs Concept Mapping
Chapter 2: Business Applications of Mind Mapping
- Learning Intelligences
- Applications for different industries
- Introducing Mind Mapping into your Company
Chapter 3: Constructing Mind Maps
- How do I create a Mind Map?
- Mind Mapping by Hand
- Group Mind Mapping
- Mind Mapping with Software
- Hand-Drawn Mind Maps versus Mind Mapping Software
- How to choose the right Mind Mapping software for you
Chapter 4: Mind Mapping as a Business Planning Tool
- Business Plans
- How to create a Mind Mapped Business Plan
- How to create a Mind Mapped Marketing Plan
- Growth Strategies
- How to create a Mind Mapped Website Plan
Chapter 5: Mind Maps as Sales Tools
- Mind Mapping as a Sales Tool
- Mind Mapping to Pitch your Ideas
Chapter 6: Mind Mapping as a Project Management Tool
- Mind Mapping as a Project Management Tool
- Using Mind Mapping to plan a project
- Using Mind Mapping during the course of a project
- Using Mind Mapping at the conclusion of a project
- Case study from a Lawyer
Chapter 7: Mind Mapping as a Management Tool
- Mind Mapping as a Management Tool
- Process Management: Six Sigma
- People Management:
- Organisation Management: The Learning Organisation
- The Brainstorming Process
Chapter 8: Mind Mapping in the Office
- Mind Mapping your Task Lists
- Mind Mapping and Knowledge Management
- Create a desktop dashboard: PC
- Summarising books and articles
- Mind Mapping for Meeting, Conference and Event Management
- Agendas and Minutes
Chapter 9: Personal and Professional Development
- Mind Mapping for Goal Setting
- Mind Mapping and Study
- Publishing Books and Articles
- Taking Notes during Presentations & Seminars
Chapter 10: Resources
- Common Mind Mapping Terms
- About the Author
- Mind Mapping Online Resources
- Mind Mapping Freeware
- Exclusive Book Owner’s Forum and Extra Resources