NovaMind Job Openings
Article Writer for NovaMind Mind Mapping Software
Are you a person who loves to write? Someone who can:
- Quickly and efficiently research a topic?
- Digest the key information about that subject into an interesting and compelling article of 500 to 1000 words?
- Write in an interesting, journalistic (not academic) style?
- Use NovaMind to produce nice looking NovaMind Mind Maps?
- Have the discipline and drive to do it over and over again, several times a day?
If so, we¬íve got the perfect job for you!
Our system works like this:
- Each week we provide a list of topic areas, each containing a set of subtopics which will become the subjects for specific articles to be written.
- Freelancers are free to choose which topic(s) they wish to accept as their assignment for that week.
- Freelancers write 500 to 1,000 word articles on each of the subtopics from that list, and submit them for editorial review and acceptance. We will provide writer¬ís guidelines and formatting instructions for finished work. This process of writing multiple articles on closely-related topics gives you the ability to leverage your research across many different articles, so you earn more for your time.
- Each article must be accompanied by at least one high quality, graphically interesting Mind Map created in NovaMind, using the NovaMind image libraries or other free, royalty free, or custom artwork to enhance the look of the Mind Maps.
- Writers must confirm that all work submitted is original and is considered ¬ìwork for hire¬î (all rights for the final product are owned by us to use however we see fit, and that the writer does not retain copyright).
- Payment for articles starts at US$25.00 per article. We also pay bonuses for submission (and acceptance for publication) of multiple articles per week: starting at 5% for 20 articles and 10% for 30 or more articles in a calendar week. We pay weekly by PayPal.
- From time to time we may offer special projects that may involve specialized research or writing in other formats (longer articles, shorter blog entries, rewriting of existing materials into different words, etc.) to specific writers under different length and payment conditions.
- Writers are free to work any time and in any place they wish, giving you the freedom to work around your study and family schedule.
Interested? Great! Let¬ís get started on the three-step hiring process:
- Download the NovaMind Mind Map below and fill in your details on it. When finished, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us to understand more about you, your interests and expertise, and how you can best fit into our system.
- You will then be asked to write a 500 to 1000 word article (with Mind Map) on one of several different topics so we can see how well you write.
- You will be invited to a interview on Skype where we will talk further and answer any questions you may have.